Your Privacy Is Important to Us.
Jelly Shoppe values your right to privacy and appreciates the importance of your decision to share your information to us. We want to make sure that we are open and clear about how we use your Personal Information, financial-sensitive information, and other sensitive information.
Jelly Shoppe Collects Data and Information about You and Your Use of Our Services.
Jelly Shoppe may ask you to provide information about yourself during the course of using our Services. We require you to provide a user ID, password, Personal Information, contact information, and Payment Information in order to purchase a Product.
If at any point you provide Jelly Shoppe or its Affiliates with your Personal Information, login/password information, and/or Payment Information, Jelly Shoppe and its Affiliates reserve the right to collect such information. Jelly Shoppe and its Affiliates also reserve the right to collect information about any contact you make with Jelly Shoppe; this includes, without limitation, recording customer calls and saving and memorializing electronic messages and communications for the purposes of quality assurance, user data analysis, evidence in a dispute, and/or enforcement of agreements
You acknowledge and agree that Jelly Shoppe and its Affiliates reserve the right to collect any and all text, photos, images, video, audio, and multimedia you create, provide, upload, download, import, sync, and/or share in connection with our Services.
You acknowledge and agree that, when you use our Digital Services, Jelly Shoppe and our Affiliates reserve the right to automatically collect data and information about your use of our Digital Services. This includes, without limitation, information regarding: your browser and device usage history; what type of device/computer and operating system you use; what type of browser and language you use; the IP address and ID of your device/computer and/or proxy server; your mobile carrier/ISP; your location; referring URL; what you view, when you view it, for how long you view it; what you click and when; your pathway through our site; which features you choose to use or not use; which Products interest you; which products you add to and/or abandon from your cart; which Products you decide to purchase; any membership and use of a loyalty program; any purchase codes or discounts used; how long you spend using our Digital Services; what you do before you use our Digital Services; and what you do after you use our Digital Services. To the extent that you have agreed to receive texts, SMS messages, and/or emails from Jelly Shoppe, Jelly Shoppe and its Affiliates reserve the right to collect data and information regarding your receipt of, viewing of, sharing of, and interaction with such communications.
If you use a third party provider (e.g. Facebook, Twitter) to connect with Jelly Shoppe, Jelly Shoppe and its Affiliates reserve the right to collect information from that third party regarding your online profile, contact information, user history, online contacts/friends, and settings and preferences, as well as any other information which you have agreed to disclose.
Jelly Shoppe Will Store & Retain Your Information.
You acknowledge and agree that Jelly Shoppe and its Affiliates reserve the right to freely retain and store all data and information that we collect from you – in any manner and/or format we choose, in any location we select, worldwide, across and for any duration of time. Likewise, Jelly Shoppe and its Affiliates reserve the right to delete, filter, edit, remove, or destroy any data and/or information we collect for any purpose without notice or cause; we maintain no obligation to preserve your data.
Jelly Shoppe Does Not Sell Your Personal Information for Advertising or Marketing Purposes.
You acknowledge and agree that, if Jelly Shoppe and/or its Affiliates collects or obtains a record of your Personal Information, neither Jelly Shoppe nor its Affiliates will sell that information to any third party, except in the event of a merger, acquisition, asset sale, or change in control. You acknowledge and agree that Jelly Shoppe and its Affiliates will not sell any passwords or Payment Information that you provide to any third party whatsoever; however, Jelly Shoppe and/or our Affiliates may transfer such information – and related rights, obligations, and liabilities – to a third party in the event of a merger, acquisition, asset sale, or change in control.
You acknowledge and agree that Jelly Shoppe and its Affiliates may send you marketing and advertising messages on behalf of a third-party and/or subject to a paid arrangement with a third-party. Under such a circumstance, neither Jelly Shoppe nor its Affiliates will disclose your Personal Information to said third-party.
Jelly Shoppe Intends to Make Substantial Use of Your Data & Information.
- Aggregating User Data & Optimizing Your User Experience. You acknowledge and agree that Jelly Shoppe and its Affiliates may use information and data provided and/or generated in connection with your use of our Services in order to test, study and infer patterns of behavior and factual information about you and other members of the Jelly Shoppe community. You recognize that Jelly Shoppe and its Affiliates may pool this information and data to create compilations and aggregated data sets. You acknowledge and agree that Jelly Shoppe reserves the right to use aggregate (i.e. non-individualized) data for its own analysis, as well as for any other lawful purpose it deems fit, including without limitation for sale to third parties, such as market research firms and advertisers; however, this aggregate data will include no Personal Information or Payment Information. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that Jelly Shoppe and its Affiliates reserve the right use information and data provided and/or generated in connection with your use of our Services in order to provide you and other Jelly Shoppe community members with customization and targeting around Product offerings, marketing efforts, and user experiences; this includes, without limitation using such data and information to provide targeted ads and promotions, as well as push notifications. You may unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email.
- Making Use of Your User Content. As you agreed in Section 5.d of our Terms & Conditions (“License to Jelly Shoppe”), you grant Jelly Shoppe and its Affiliates a broad license to make use of your User Content, including but not limited to modifying, exhibiting, creating derivative works from, and making commercial use of your User Content.
- Sharing Your Information within Jelly Shoppe. You acknowledge and agree that, among our Company and its Affiliates, Jelly Shoppe may fully and freely disclose and discuss any information and data regarding you and/or your use of our Services – even financially-sensitive and Personal Information – in furtherance of legitimate business purposes. This includes, but is not limited to the disclosure and transfer of all such information and data in the event of a merger, acquisition, asset sale, or change in control.
- Communications from Jelly Shoppe. Jelly Shoppe needs to be able to contact you regarding your purchase of Products, matters relating to the safety/security of your data, and other important service notices (“Mandatory Communications”). Furthermore, Jelly Shoppe wishes to keep you up-to-date about new suppliers and arrivals, the latest sales and offerings, and other matters relevant yet non-essential to our community (“General Communications”). These Mandatory Communications and General Communications may result from information that you provide us, information provided to us by a third party, and/or your usage of our Services. By sharing your contact information with Jelly Shoppe, you agree to receive Mandatory Communications and General Communications from Jelly Shoppe and its Affiliates. You acknowledge that you may opt-out of General Communications any time by clicking as indicated in such communications; however, you may not opt out of Mandatory Communications.
Jelly Shoppe Implements Commercially-Reasonable Methods to Protect the Security of Your Personal Information, Payment Information & Other Sensitive Information.
When transacting with Jelly Shoppe online, Jelly Shoppe conducts all payment and transaction processing – as well as collects all Personal Information and Payment Information – over a secure processing server (SSL-protected, with a valid SSL-certificate). If you transact with Jelly Shoppe via direct payment gateway, your Payment Information will be encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
Jelly Shoppe Requires You to Accept These Disclaimers, Releases & Indemnification Obligations.
Despite our commercially-reasonable efforts, you acknowledge and agree that neither Jelly Shoppe nor any of its Affiliates warrants or guarantees the safety and/or security of information and data you transmit to, from, or in connection with Jelly Shoppe; this includes, without limitation, your Personal Information and Payment Information. Likewise, you acknowledge and agree that Jelly Shoppe and its Affiliates cannot guarantee that your sensitive information will be free from unwanted access, usage, disclosure, and/or alteration. Indeed, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for protecting your own private and sensitive information, such as your passwords and financial account information.
Excluding matters of recklessness and willful misconduct, you agree to release Jelly Shoppe and its Affiliates in connection with any disputes, claims, controversies, lawsuits, liabilities, decisions, damages, awards, amounts, costs, fees, and/or penalties arising out of and/or relating to the unwanted access, collection, storage, and/or usage of your data and information and/or the data and information of a third party – even if the alleged breach originated from Jelly Shoppe’s sole acts and/or practices, and regardless of prior notice or warning.
Furthermore, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Jelly Shoppe in connection with any third-party claims, controversies, lawsuits, liabilities, decisions, damages, awards, amounts, costs, fees, and/or penalties arising out of and/or relating to your actions and/or omissions in connection with a third-party’s data and/or information.
During your Jelly Shoppe experience, you may interact with third party services and service providers, such as Shopify (used to power our online store), Google Analytics (used to help us better know our customers and marketing), and AB Tasty (used to test and improve our user experience). You may also access our Services via electronic devices, mobile networks, and internet service providers. All of these third parties have implemented and manage their own privacy policies and practices. You acknowledge and agree that neither Jelly Shoppe nor its Affiliates are responsible for the acts and/or omissions any third party as to the access, collection, storage, and/or usage of any of your data or information. We encourage you to carefully review all third party terms of service and privacy policies; your terms of consent and willingness to consent are strictly between you and said third party.
Final, Miscellaneous Points
- California Residents. California residents are allowed to request a list of personal information we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes, alongside the identities of those third parties. This request is free, and California residents are allowed one per year under California Civil Code 1798.83. You may submit these requests to Jelly Shoppe7@gmail.com, subject line "Shine the Light Law Request,”